Note - Not available to Australian customers due to shipping restrictions.
The iJoy 21700 is a 21700 size battery, only compatible with 21700 style mods and chargers which are not common. The majority of mods are compatible only with 18650 size batteries.
Note - The 40A rating this product as marketed by the manufacturer has been proven incorrect by independent testing. The actual safe operating limit of this battery is 24A.
Despite the inaccurate amp rating this is a great battery and recommended by acclaimed battery reviewer, Mooch.
- Fully charge before first use.
- Do not use batteries if they are damaged in any way. This applies to the battery itself and the protective plastic wrapping around the battery. Check your batteries regularly. If you discover nicks or tears to the battery wrap, exposing the metal underneath do not use. Either replace the battery or purchase and apply a replacement battery wrap.
- Store batteries correctly when not in use. Keep in a silicone battery sleeve or suitable non-conductive protective case. Do not carry loose in a pocket or purse.
- Do not expose your batteries to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) or water.
- Check your battery’s amps if using a sub-ohm coil. Ensure the battery’s amp rating can handle the power supply required. The CDR (continuous discharge rate) is the safe operating limit of the battery. Do not exceed the continuous discharge rating.
- Don’t charge batteries overnight or while unattended.
- Do not short circuit. Keep away from metal objects which may result in accidental contact.
- If using a device which requires more than one battery cell only use cells which are ‘married’. Same make, model, age, use. Do not mix and match.
- This is not a complete list of battery safety tips. Use of this battery is at your own risk. Please take the time to educate yourself.
- Model: iJoy 21700
- Manufacturer: iJoy
- Max continuous discharge current: 24A (not 40A as stated on packaging)
- Nominal capacity: 3750mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Positive terminal: Flat Top